Wednesday, December 19, 2012

News and Parties

Our family got some exciting news recently.  Tim has been hired as the principal for one of our Jr. Highs! We currently have 2, but a third one will open this next fall.  We are so proud of him and excited for the new chapter!

My week has been full of volunteering and errands.  I'm thankful that I am able to volunteer at school.  I have always loved and appreciated our teachers, but this past week has given me an even deeper love and appreciation. I love being able to get to know the teachers. They have a special place in my kids life and I cannot say enough how truly, truly thankful I am for them.

Today at school was winter parties!
Both of the kiddos had a great time at their parties!
B's class watched The Polar Express and made gingerbread houses.  C's class made a science project, reindeer food, and played musical chairs!

1 comment:

I always love hearing from you!